You haven't completed the Skills Exams yet. Would you like to do that first? Yes, take me there.
Please purchase the course before starting the lesson.
The ACLS Certification Exam requires a passing score of 80% and must be passed before receiving a Certification.
- After you have made a selection for every question, click Complete.
Want to finish later? Click Save and finish at your convenience.
- After successfully passing, you can access your digital card/certificate or request a printed card in your Account under the My Completed Courses tab.
- Didn’t pass? No problem! Click Reset to try again. You may take the exam as many times as needed to pass.
Registered customer? Login to take exam
The Initial Assessment
ACLS Basic Life Support
- (ACLS) BLS for Adults
- Starting the Chain of Survival
- 2020 – 2025 BLS ACLS Guideline Updates
- One Rescuer BLS for Adults
- Two Rescuer BLS For Adults
- Adult Ventilation Techniques
- Adult BLS Algorithm
- BLS for Children/Infants
- One-Rescuer BLS/CPR for Infant (Newborn to 12 Months)
- CPR Steps for Children
- CPR Steps for Infants
- Child/Infant Mouth-to-Mouth Ventilation
- ACLS Cases Respiratory Arrest
- Arrhythmia-Ventricular Fibrillation and Pulseless Ventricular Tachycardia
- Pulseless Electrical Activity (PEA) & Asystole
- Adult Cardiac Arrest Management Algorithm
- Cardiac Arrest Management
- Adult Immediate Post Cardiac Arrest Management Algorithm
- Symptomatic Bradycardia-Slow Heart Rate
- Adult Bradycardia with Pulse Management Algorithm
- Tachycardia – Fast Heart Rate
- Stable vs. Unstable Tachycardia
- Adult Tachycardia With Pulse Management Algorithm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome Management Algorithm
- Acute Stroke (Sudden Stroke) Signs & Symptoms
- Acute Stroke Algorithm
ACLS Certification Exam