2 Course Online Certification Bundle
Save 10% on ACLS Bundles
Get ACLS + BLS Bundle Today for $209
Get ACLS + PALS Bundle Today for $249
Get PALS + BLS Bundle Today for $209
Our Courses Include:
- 100% Online Certification
- Up to 8 AMA Category 1 Credits™ available
- Money Back Guarantee
- Current ILCOR Standards and Guidelines, Joint Commission (JCAHO) compliant.
- Instant Digital ACLS Provider Card
- Exclusive Study Material, Including Videos & Audiobooks
Get a Free BLS with ACLS & PALS
Save $99 with ACLS, PALS & BLS
Over 210,000 Certified
AMA Category 1 Credits™
Full Money-Back Guarantee
CME/CE/CEU Credits Available
Our ACLS courses are eligible for AMA Category 1 Credits™. An accredited provider, the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM), has reviewed our Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification Course and Recertification Courses. The ACLS Certification training course has been approved for AMA Category 1 Credits™.
The Postgraduate Institute of Medicine has determined the ACLS Certification Course to be worth 8 CME Credits and the ACLS Recertification Course to be worth 4 CME Credits.
Full accreditation information can be found here.
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Online Handbook
ACLS Basic Life Support
Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Systems of Care
ACLS Certification Exam
Take the ACLS Course Practice Test
Take a free pretest to get a feel for how simple the process of AMC’s online testing is for ACLS certification and recertification. The pretest consists of ten multiple-choice questions. All pretest questions are derived from the ACLS provider handbook and adhere to the latest ILCOR guidelines. Correct answers and explanations are shown once the practice test is submitted.
What You Get in the ACLS Certification Course
- The International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) defines Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) as an algorithmic series of medical procedures and techniques designed for the urgent treatment of cardiac arrest, stroke and similar life-threatening cardiac emergencies. ACLS expands upon basic life support with more advanced skills such as defibrillation, IV use, intubation, and ECG analysis. Many hospitals and other medical facilities require this advanced training for anyone who may be working with cardiac patients.
- Our certifications and renewal training courses are 100 percent guaranteed for certification proof and acceptance. Because we use the same criteria and training as classroom courses, our online certifications are just as readily accepted.
- All of our courses are designed by Board Certified Physicians and adhere to the latest ILCOR Standards and Guidelines and are Joint Commission (JCAHO) compliant. In addition, all of our courses meet the same guidelines and standards as the ECC/ILCOR, and OSHA.
Online ACLS Recertification
Since ACLS is not a lifetime pass, we also offer Online ACLS recertifications. Certifications are valid for two years. Like most medical certifications, you must remain current on the changing guidelines and procedures. This is especially true for ACLS due to the hands-on method and technical knowledge involved. Renewal with our Online ACLS recertification ensures that you are up-to-date with any new procedures and helps build on the skills and training you have already received.
AMC makes renewal more convenient with our online recertification courses. Rather than spending your valuable free time in a classroom to complete the required recertification, AMC offers the convenience of online courses that are every bit as thorough, reliable, and accepted as traditional classroom recertification courses.
Advanced Medical Certification’s Advantages
Use your time efficiently
One of the biggest advantages AMC offers is the short amount of time our courses take. You work at your own pace, but our convenient online course can typically be completed in less than an hour. Imagine full, reliable certification or recertification in less than the time it takes most people to get ready for work – all without waiting for open classes, driving, classroom attendance, or time away from home.
Easy to complete
With AMC, once you enroll in our online ACLS course, there are only three quick steps to certification:
- Go over the online course materials
- Watch the helpful videos and engaging skills sessions
- Ace the exam
Course completion is really just that easy.
AMC offers an online practice test on our study guides page so you can see exactly what to expect on the actual test. But you do not need to worry about having to pay extra if you fail one of our certification exams because we offer unlimited free exam retakes. To help you succeed, your results are available in your account to help identify the content you need to focus on as you prepare for your renewal.
Set your own pace
The entire ACLS certification or recertification course can be completed in as little as one hour – but that doesn’t mean you have to do it all at once. AMC lets you work at your own pace. Our courses are specifically designed to be accessible anytime, anywhere. You can start and stop as your schedule dictates, which allows you to study or even take the exams in more than one sitting. This eases the burden of setting aside time for online training or taking the test. Your progress on the test is automatically saved when you exit the online class, allowing you to pick up right where you left off – any time.
Try and try again – Free unlimited exam retakes
With AMC, unlimited exam retakes are included without penalty. Your results are available in your account for your review. Take all the time you need to review the guidelines and algorithms and retest when you have mastered the content. Each time you take the test, you receive a new set of questions, ensuring you have a total understanding of the subject matter. Your exam retake is free.
No one likes to be kept waiting. So, AMC provides you with instant access, instant exam review, and instant proof of certification upon passing. As soon as you successfully complete your exam, your results are displayed in your account and emailed to you, giving your employer or any other requiring body digital proof of your certification so you can keep working.
ACLS Digital/Printed Provider Card
Complete satisfaction – or your money back
For your peace of mind, all of our certification and recertification courses include a 100 percent money-back guarantee – which also guarantees certification acceptance. If you are unhappy upon course completion, you can contact us for a full refund of your purchase, minus any shipping and material fees.
We have group rates
Does your team need certification? We have affordable options available for your group. Contact us for more details.
Have questions about the ACLS course?
Has your organization been accredited by AHA?
What is ACLS Certification?
Who should receive ACLS Certification?
What is ACLS recertification and when should it be done?
Online and classroom training – is there a difference?
With AMC, you can be assured that our online certification and recertification courses deliver the same quality standards as classroom training but with the added benefit of convenience and the gift of time. Our online courses include thorough study guides with no additional training materials required. Instead of traveling and waiting through a typical renewal class, you can review and renew at your own pace at a time that fits your schedule.
Additionally, we don’t eliminate the human touch just because you’re taking the course online. Our team of friendly and knowledgeable support staff is available seven days a week, via live chat, email, or phone for anything you need.
- AMA Category 1 Credits™ available
- Money Back Guarantee
- Instant digital ACLS Provider Card and ACLS Certificate
- Provider card mailed to you for free *If you qualify for free or paid shipping.
- No classroom Skills Exam required
- Exclusive study material, including videos & audiobooks
- Skills Webinar & Checklist available
Your opinion matters!
We are tirelessly working toward providing the best service possible and meeting
the latest standards and requirements.