Earn Your PALS Certification Online
Level up your PALS skills in no time with our 100% online medical course!
Get PALS Certified Today for $149
Buy PALS Recertification for $139
Save $99 with ACLS, PALS & BLS
Take our PALS Course and receive your PALS Certificate
- Up to 8 AMA Category 1 Credits™ available
- Guaranteed acceptance nationwide or your money returned
- Digital PALS provider card upon successful completion
- 100% online, no classroom presence required
- Extensive course material, including video & audiobooks
- Skills Webinar & Checklist available
Get PALS Certified for Life for $489
What is PALS for Life?
Purchase a For Life Course from us once and you will never have to pay for certification again. Just log in, pass
the exam and download your digital PALS certification card. Come back to your PALS training again in two years
and repeat. An estimated savings of $1,500 over the lifetime of a career.
Over 210,000 Certified
AMA Category 1 Credits™
Full Money-Back Guarantee
CME/CE/CEU Credits Available
Our Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) courses are eligible for AMA Category 1 Credits™. The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM), an accredited provider, has reviewed AMC’s Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certification Course, and the PALS Certification training course has been approved for AMA Category 1 Credits™.
The Postgraduate Institute of Medicine has determined that our PALS Certification Course is worth 8 CME Credits.
Full accreditation information can be found here.
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Online Handbook
Our PALS handbook has been carefully tailor-made for those who want easy and efficient learning. Whether you opt for a printed or digital version, you’ll find all the information you need to get your PALS certification with ease.
Introduction to PALS
The Resuscitation Team
PALS Basic Life Support
Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Pediatric Post-Resuscitation Care
1. PALS Pearls
Take the PALS Course Online Practice Test
Prepare for the final exam with Advanced Medical Certification’s free pretest. The pretest consists of multiple-choice questions, all of which are derived from the PALS provider handbook (sold separately) and adhere to the latest ILCOR guidelines. Once the practice test is submitted, correct answers and explanations will be shown.
What does the PALS Certification Course Include?
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support is a systematic approach to pediatric assessment that goes beyond basic life support for infants and children. PALS certification is defined by the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) as developing the necessary knowledge and skills to manage critically ill infants and children, resulting in improved outcomes. The specialized training is designed for any healthcare professional whose responsibility is to respond to pediatric emergencies with infants, children or other pediatric patients, both in and out of the hospital. That also includes emergency responders, ER personnel, pediatric care providers, ICU staff, critical care professionals, EMTs and others.
- Our PALS online certification is just as thorough, reliable, and accepted as traditional classroom certification. Our certifications and renewal training courses are 100% guaranteed for certification proof and acceptance.
- All of our courses are designed by Board Certified Physicians and adhere to the latest ILCOR Standards and Guidelines and are Joint Commission (JCAHO) compliant. In addition, all of our courses meet the same guidelines and standards as the ECC/ILCOR and OSHA.
Why opt for PALS Advanced Medical Certification?
We value your time
Our high-quality PALS courses are quick and self-paced. You can take as many breaks as you want, and most of our courses, including the PALS certification course, can be completed in less than an hour. That means you can get fully certified while on a coffee break without having to leave your home and commute to the classroom. Plus, our online PALS courses are often more affordable than the traditional classroom course.
We keep it simple
Getting PALS certified takes only 3 easy steps:
- Review the online course materials
- Go through the engaging skills videos
- Pass the exam with flying colors and receive your course completion card
It’s as simple as it seems—taking an online PALS class is made easier with Advanced Medical Certification.
We appreciate flexibility
As long as you have a stable Internet connection, the PALS course can be accessed anytime, no matter your location. Both the PALS training and final written test are taken online, which makes the course ideal for those who appreciate flexibility due to other obligations, such as study, work or family.
Retakes are free of charge
Advanced Medical Certification offers free resources such as a free online practice test to help you prepare for the written test. You don’t have to worry about paying extra to retake the final PALS exam, as we offer free unlimited retakes. You’ll get the opportunity to take the final test as many times as you need. This perk refers to all of our courses— PALS, ACLS, CPR, AED & First-Aid and BLS. Plus, you have the option of seeing your result each time you take the test to help you identify areas where you need to do some additional revision.
Get proof of completion immediately
Your employer or supervisor will often ask for proof of certification. That’s why Advanced Medical Certification provides you with instant access, instant exam review and instant digital proof of certification upon successful completion.
Your PALS provider card displays your name, the Advanced Medical Certification logo, course completion date, expiration date, and validating signature.
What Your Digital/Printed PALS Provider Card
Not satisfied? Not a problem
With Advanced Medical Certification, you get both security and peace of mind because all of our PALS certification courses include a 100% money-back guarantee. If you have any issues with our courses or are unhappy with the course outline, feel free to contact us for a full refund of your purchase price, minus any shipping and material fees.
A special group rate
AMC believes that acquiring life-saving skills should not be a financial burden. It’s why we offer group rates as a more affordable option. Sounds interesting? Contact us for more details.
Have questions about Pediatric Advanced Life Support?
Has your organization been accredited by AHA?
What is PALS Certification?
Who should receive PALS Certification?
Which skills are covered in PALS certification?
Why is PALS recertification necessary?
Is online PALS training different from the traditional classroom?
Our highly advanced curriculum gives you the training you need whenever and wherever you need it. All our course materials are developed in accordance with the ILCOR’s standards and guidelines. Our online courses duplicate classroom lessons, with one major difference: You can take the classes on your schedule and at the location of your choosing. You no longer have to spend your weekends cramped in a stuffy classroom. What’s more, you can take our PALS classes anytime without waiting for open classes or times to fit your schedule. Need PALS certification tomorrow? We can make that happen.
- AMA Category 1 Credits™ available
- Money Back Guarantee
- Instant digital PALS Provider Card and PALS Certificate
- Provider card mailed to you for free *If you qualify for free or paid shipping.
- No classroom Skills Exam required
- Exclusive study material, including videos & audiobooks
- Skills Webinar & Checklist available
We hear what you’re saying
We’re constantly trying to improve and we welcome your opinions. Our goal is to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies, and to do that, we need your valuable feedback.