Please purchase the course before starting the lesson.
The ACLS Recertification Exam requires a passing score of 80% and must be passed before receiving a Certification.
- After you have made a selection for every question, click Complete.
Want to finish later? Click Save and finish at your convenience.
- After successfully passing, you can access your digital card/certificate or request a printed card in your Account under the My Completed Courses tab.
- Didn’t pass? No problem! Click Reset to try again. You may take the exam as many times as needed to pass.
Registered customer? Login to take exam
The Initial Assessment
ACLS Basic Life Support
- (ACLS) BLS for Adults
- Starting the Chain of Survival
- 2020 – 2025 BLS ACLS Guideline Updates
- One Rescuer BLS for Adults
- Two Rescuer BLS For Adults
- Adult Ventilation Techniques
- Adult BLS Algorithm
- BLS for Children/Infants
- One-Rescuer BLS/CPR for Infant (Newborn to 12 Months)
- CPR Steps for Children
- CPR Steps for Infants
- Child/Infant Mouth-to-Mouth Ventilation
- ACLS Cases Respiratory Arrest
- Arrhythmia-Ventricular Fibrillation and Pulseless Ventricular Tachycardia
- Pulseless Electrical Activity (PEA) & Asystole
- Adult Cardiac Arrest Management Algorithm
- Cardiac Arrest Management
- Adult Immediate Post Cardiac Arrest Management Algorithm
- Symptomatic Bradycardia-Slow Heart Rate
- Adult Bradycardia with Pulse Management Algorithm
- Tachycardia – Fast Heart Rate
- Stable vs. Unstable Tachycardia
- Adult Tachycardia With Pulse Management Algorithm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome Management Algorithm
- Acute Stroke (Sudden Stroke) Signs & Symptoms
- Acute Stroke Algorithm
ACLS Recertification Exam